Thursday, October 9, 2014

Winter's Coming ....

Brrrrr!!!!!!  I don't need to tell any of you Game of Thrones fans that 'Winter's Coming',



and whilst the rain and winds been pelting us here in Ireland; I've been busy (drooling over that handsome divil Ned Stark and) working away on a warm & wonderful hooky project !
I'm a huge fan of the lovely Lucy over at Attic 24 (DELIGHTED to see her as a regular feature in my monthly Simply Crochet magazine ) Inspired by Lucy's beautiful Blooming Flower Cushion .

I'm making my own winter warmer version with lots of warm reds, oranges, maroons & brown yarns from the bottom of my yarn bag :)

Nearly there and I'm thrilled with its blooming loveliness !



Its going to be a lovely textured cushion cover and I cannot WAIT to get it stuffed
so I can snuggle up to it !




The back will be a simple circle (super quick to crochet & who dosent love a project that eats into your stash ?)


Im thinking about adding a nice button into the centre of the finished cushion - what do you think ?

I'll be sure & share the finished cushion with you when its done.

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you back here again soon :)


Love Siubhán x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and feedback. I love to hear from readers all over the world & will reply via e-mail as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...