Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Visit to Kinsale Pottery - part two (The results show!)

Well ...
Sitting here watching the 'Britians got talent' results show and I just remebered I forgot to share with you the results of our day workshop in Kinsale pottery (you can see the details of that day out here!)

The beloved very kindly drove me to Kinsale and we collected our work.
I'm pretty chuffed with the results ....

I've a feeling your going to see a bit more of this one !


The Lighthouse


Lornas Wizard looks fantastic now its been glazed.

Will have to get some ribbon & a very secure hook organised for these !
The one thing I couldn't get over was how much everything had shrunk ! The clay dries out and shrinks in the kiln but I hadn't realised exactly how much. So thats pretty much it \i really enjoyed working with clay and I fully intend to do it again someday soon.

What about the fantabulous mugs I hear you cry ?!?
They came out really well .....just perfect for a reward cuppa of lovely coffee for my driver !


The beloved asked that I let you all know the sun was reflecting on the lens and hes not really sporting a mop of grey/green hair a la the incredible hulk !!

Thanks for visiting & come back soon !

Siubhan x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and feedback. I love to hear from readers all over the world & will reply via e-mail as soon as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...